Vision Rocker 412

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking. Seems like cleaning would be a real pain.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At first fleeting glance, I think they look good. But, after studying them for about 10 seconds, I see good and "meh" qualities. As Keith said, cleaning would be a pain. As far as looks, I'm seeing an identity crisis. The mesh spoke design is very Buick, maybe 80s Firebird style but it's mixed with the offroad deep lip with beadlock design. Each a great design in it's own right, but they clash when put together.

OP
OP
Tk59194

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want these but they are forged and extremely expensive.ar-vf515-polished_2.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
At first fleeting glance, I think they look good. But, after studying them for about 10 seconds, I see good and "meh" qualities. As Keith said, cleaning would be a pain. As far as looks, I'm seeing an identity crisis. The mesh spoke design is very Buick, maybe 80s Firebird style but it's mixed with the offroad deep lip with beadlock design. Each a great design in it's own right, but they clash when put together.
My thoughts exactly.00D0D_fc51kZ4aJlQ_600x450.jpg

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though significantly more expensive than cast wheels (especially the china cast, and most replica variants), that's actually not a terrible price for forged wheels assuming you're looking at 20" diameter?

A lot of benefits to going with a forged wheel vs. a cast wheel.

OP
OP
Tk59194

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I very much like the forged American Racing wheels and am well aware of the benifet of a forged wheel over cast. Just not sure if those benifets are worth the extra coin for me personally. I'm going to test fit the Vision wheels this week and see how they look. I also agree with previous comment. I wish they would have left off the beadlock/rivets and I wish the lip wasn't so pronounced. I'm told the lip is much thinner than the photo shows for 20" wheel, but I'll have to see it on the truck to know if I'll like it. I really love this "basket weave" style of wheel. Kind of going for a more American Muscle look to match the theme of my truck. Just tired of seeing SUVs and trucks with the same generic flat/gloss black aftermarket wheels. The whole murdered out look is getting old to me. Obviously to each their own. All opinions and comments very much appreciated fellas.

As far as keeping the wheels clean, I detail my truck every weekend. It's a hobby for me. Whatever I choose to go with will be regularly cleaned/waxed. I intend to keep the stock 20s and run them in the winter. The new wheels/tires will be my spring/summer setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT