vinyl wrap steering wheel vanity pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it dawned on me that there is beautiful wood trim pieces (idk what kinda wood it is) on the side of the center console and on the door but the steering wheel, dash trim around HVAC have this ugly outdated brushed grey plastic and was wondering if anyone else has found matching vinyl wrap like the wood OR wrapped them in whatever ...
But for fun I have some Chamaeleon vinyl wrap that I got for free and would like to wrap the gray pieces on the steering wheel how do I take it off without breaking any switches or making the airbag go nuts?

Not my truck in the photo but did buy one of those little black sticker to cover the Gotti good that gm thought was a good idea even though the other two bowties (front and rear) are murdered out like the rest of the truck from a factory in Texas (my door has a Texas sticker on the inside)?DDAD6B5D-D609-4375-8DD9-8CED85810680.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2