Vibration at speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

scagle1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They put the tool on the lips , but yes , in asking questions while watching he did not seem to have any answers. They claimed he was the Hunter road force machine tech ???
Discount tire here refused to even road force balance last time I went in to get my rotation when I complained about the vibration. Service guy there told me they only road force when first installed if asked for and never do it after a tire has worn any. Gonna get a few highway miles on it and see where it is at , then try discount. At 65-70 yesterday on the way home it felt pretty good. Speed limit was 55 the entire way home so I need 15 minutes or so on the big road.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
60 is what they should charge you. I had then done here where I live and it still shook. Then I had it done in South Carolina after a long drive and they had to redo each rim. Even flipped a tire that wasn't going green. So it goes to show not everything is the same. It was a firestone that got it right for me in sc. For 60 also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliCamarillo