Various Questions - Add-Ons for new 2022 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markOK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Apologies in advance for mixing categories.
I have a new 2022 Tahoe Z71 (Satin Steel) due in this week and I would like to order my dealer/accessory add-ons now. It doesn't have the Off Road packages.
Lift/Level - I plan to have a 2" kit added immediately. Wheels are going to the black multi-spoke.
Q=Lift/Level - does anyone have a before/after photo on the 21/22 Z71 with a 2 or 3 or 4 inch lift?
Q=TIRES - are the stock tires good for road noise/appearance, or should i swap to the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3?
Q=For anyone who has added the Illuminated Bowtie (about $500) - is it worth it or not?

thanks in advance!

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only question I can answer is the Stock Tire one……..

They are good and negative on excessive road noise or handling.

Mine were swapped to the 22” not for tire problems just the 22” looked good in Black and I went from All Terrain to All Season.

Can’t help with other questions since my goal is to keep from going off road. I got the Z71 mainly for the sporty and de chromed appearance not for a major Off Road lifestyle……to me Gravel road is off road enough for me!

handstr

Reaction score
Just did the bow tie and I could take it or leave it. It only comes on at night . I assumed it was as bright as the drl and came on with them but it doesn’t. What did you end up doing to your ride?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401