Upgrade...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to say goodbye to an old friend that has served me well since purchased in 12/03. Many family vacations, road trips, and other good times were had on the back of this beast. It has been amazingly reliable throughout the last 11-1/2 years and 168K miles and only in the last year needed shop time to replace original alternator and water pump. All the electric goodies still work and haven't even had a dash bulb burn out. But the time has come to find her a new owner and here is one last tribute pic...

picture.php

UPGRADE (bittersweet) purchased 5/30/15. I doubt I will get anywhere near the service I got from the 03 but I'm liking this new ride...

picture.php

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a familiar feeling when i went from my '85 burb to the nnbs hoe. your old tahoe still looks to be in great shape
good luck with the new ride. i do wish they would bring that forest green color back to the suv's. the new pickups look great in that color.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I picked up a new Tungsten Tahoe myself this weekend. Absolutely love the color and love the way it changes depending upon how the light is hitting it.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet! Congrats!

12many

Reaction score
From the pic, you cared for your old rig very well. Looks great. That is something for which you should be proud

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a great series. I have a 2001 Yukon with 280,000 miles on it. Has only let me down once, a blown radiator last fall in the desert just east of the Coachella Valley. But no hard feelings. Still, I'm getting antsy for a new sled.

PB1

Reaction score
Great, I'm planning to do the acne next year with my 01 hoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo