upgrade air intake tube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I get to save my pennies then....Aesthetically, I like the look but it would just be that - to look pretty!

They sound pretty, IMO. It's like a performance muffler that you only hear when you're on the throttle then is quiet when cruising. I moved a muffler down my list of wants after I got the MIT cuz it had such a nice sound.

FasterBass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sound pretty, IMO. It's like a performance muffler that you only hear when you're on the throttle then is quiet when cruising. I moved a muffler down my list of wants after I got the MIT cuz it had such a nice sound.
100% this. I have no need for an exhaust now. Replaced the rear resonator with a replacement SLP section and nice tips, and I'm happy. Now, the front section has ~140k and needs to be replaced eventually, but that's another issue entirely. I'll put a stock front section on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212