Under back seat speaker box.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
is everyone talking about the 2nd row middle seat? i cant put any subs there as i often need to fold down the rear seats for the added cargo area. i need to get a sub in my truck without sacrificing ANY space... this is why i was thinking about putting one in the rear driver side where that "dummy" speaker hole is...

however, it looks like i am going to pull apart my center console this weekend and locate the factory sub, i am hoping there is enough room to upgrade in there

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you pull out your cup holders you can see the box that the sub is in. It doesn't look like much but its there.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
the gmt 800s were built like MR potato head. They just snap together and apart. lol.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
is everyone talking about the 2nd row middle seat? i cant put any subs there as i often need to fold down the rear seats for the added cargo area. i need to get a sub in my truck without sacrificing ANY space... this is why i was thinking about putting one in the rear driver side where that "dummy" speaker hole is...

however, it looks like i am going to pull apart my center console this weekend and locate the factory sub, i am hoping there is enough room to upgrade in there

qlogic makes one that goes under 2nd row....

02TAHOELT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Or you can just get a box like mine from www.wickedcas.com, haven't finished installing mine. Third row seat is holding it in place. Don't not buy it vinyled it's a waste of money. * * * Has to modified into your existing Panel * * * Very important * * * Has to Modified into your existing Panel * * *

But once done you have space for 1 12" Sub and don't sacrifice Cargo Area

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you can just get a box like mine from www.wickedcas.com, haven't finished installing mine. Third row seat is holding it in place. Don't not buy it vinyled it's a waste of money. * * * Has to modified into your existing Panel * * * Very important * * * Has to Modified into your existing Panel * * *

But once done you have space for 1 12" Sub and don't sacrifice Cargo Area

What happens to the area your jack and stuff is at?

I can't mount a speaker box under the middle seats as my FAL lives there...

02TAHOELT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What happens to the area your jack and stuff is at?

I can't mount a speaker box under the middle seats as my FAL lives there...

You lose it. You just gotta find a new place for your Jack, not too difficult (anywhere) or AAA and get rid of Jack and Spare Tire.
Some of us, have drop our trucks that the factory Spare ain't going to help us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20