turn signal side view mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are there any options out there for me to switch to a side view mirror with the turn signal in front like on the bmws, benz, etc.

Attachments

• side view turn signal mirroe.jpg
    side view turn signal mirroe.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 6

jESse

i like cheese
Reaction score
buy some off ebay and put em on. depending on your year, there may or may not be wiring already there for it

OP
OP
lilsolo68

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did a search for them but came up with the stock replacements with the intergrated signals in the glass. are there any universals out there that are just plug n play?

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the stock replacement would be your best bet, and as the previous guy said, depending on they year, they may be plug and play.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why do you want them in the front? the reason for the mirror repeaters is so people in your blind spot/alongside who can not see your front or rear signals, know you are about to change lanes. In the front is silly, functionless, and FORD-y. :)

make your own by tapping the inglass turnsignal over to an amber led or three on the front of the housing?

OP
OP
lilsolo68

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why do you want them in the front? the reason for the mirror repeaters is so people in your blind spot/alongside who can not see your front or rear signals, know you are about to change lanes. In the front is silly, functionless, and FORD-y. :)

make your own by tapping the inglass turnsignal over to an amber led or three on the front of the housing?

i just like the look of them. i cant tap into something i dont already have. i may just go with the stock replacements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879