Trouble making contact for return

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Root

Reaction score
Whenever I can I order from Amazon with 2nd day prime shipping 5% off if useing amazon cc and no hassle return, print a label put the box in front of my door and UPS will pick it up the next day. Priceless

Dear Chrismnj, same issue happened with me few days back. it's extremely good for us......

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see references throughout this thread about phone numbers and email addresses for Rockauto. I can't find either. I recently ordered a water pump, serpentine belt and A/C belt. The A/C belt is supposed to be a stretch belt. It was definitely not a stretch belt and broke when I tried to use it. Not wanting to go without A/C while RA worked it out I bought another belt at Autozone. The Autozone part number is the same except for adding an "S" to the end of the part number. Using RA's return system they deny any responsibility because the belt is broken. That's not right! My order says stretch belt in every case.

Add to that when I started torquing the thermostat housing on I realized one of the bolts was not getting tighter and stopped before it fully stripped. That suggests that they're selling poorly remanufactured water pumps. This water pump was to replace one I bought from them in January of this year that started leaking.

I'm not happy.