Trouble finding wheels, pandemic related?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
I’ve contacted Fuel off road regarding a specific wheel model I’m looking for but have yet to hear back. Neither custom offsets or tire rack has what I’m looking for either (back ordered). I even called performance shops within a 1 hour radius and they are having trouble keeping inventory.

I found a pair on eBay but the sellers page is almost suspiciously empty. Zero information about who’s selling. Only thing listed is their city/state.

Any advice where to look? Looking for the Fuel Off-road (1piece) Zephyr wheel in black. 17” x 9” w/ -12mm offset and obviously the 6 x 5.5 lug pattern.

thanks!

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This country is in deep shit right now with supply and demand, it's not surprising. And customer service is shit everywhere. I am in the concrete construction industry. We are seeing increases of prices of up to 30 percent for steel, lumber and plastics products, epoxies taking a hit now, fuel. Yet nobody can fill orders due to no stock and backlogs.

Companies are starting to ration how much each customer can by. Imports are basically at a halt. What we used to make here in the USA 15 -20 years ago all got sent to overseas because it was cheaper to make and now we are paying for it. Residential foundations construction will be coming to a standstill, there is a nationwide shortage of ties for the wall forms. Even the wall forms themselves. I just turned PENN DOT away this morning, they needed wall ties for a bridge abutment job. Tie wire for tying the rebar will be next the way things are going.

We have trucks sitting here loaded to the gills with deliveries and no ***** in the seats to drive them. Driver shortage is another issue affecting all trucking. What used to take a few days to a week to get is now taking weeks or months.

Microchips shortage will also be affecting a hell of a lot more than just the new Tahoe's and Burbs rolling out of the factory. Buckle up, it's going to get worse before it gets better, I promise you.