trade my 26" for 24"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a set of custom 26" tis 10s. the wheels are in perfect condition and are wrapped in new 305/30/26 kuhmo ecsta tires. im looking to trade these for a nice set of 3 piece forged 24" with tires

mlqk51.jpg

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goin a different direction are we? That truck looks sweet as it is man!!

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I think that is one of the best looking Escalades I have ever seen, no lie

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i want to go 24s. im going to do the lips gloss black and then the face black and then all the chrome pieces on my truck flat also. then im going to lower it a little more and put a few more performance stuff on it.

and appreciate the comment man. your the guy causing the riot about the backup cameras arent you?

GhostHoe

(r33p1n 1n $h4Ð0w$
Reaction score
yea i want to go 24s. im going to do the lips gloss black and then the face black and then all the chrome pieces on my truck flat also. then im going to lower it a little more and put a few more performance stuff on it.

That's going to look really nice.

Why not just keep your 26's and black them out?

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score

and appreciate the comment man. your the guy causing the riot about the backup cameras arent you?

That would be me causing the riot hahah, honestly I'm looking to sell my Tahoe next summer and get an Escalade and ****** it with Red and black Rims after I saw how nice yours is....hope thats ok :Handshake:

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's going to look really nice.

Why not just keep your 26's and black them out?

theyre reallllyyy heavyy. and i cant go any lower without not even really being able to turn at all. and plus id rather have a clean ass set of lighter 24s.

That would be me causing the riot hahah, honestly I'm looking to sell my Tahoe next summer and get an Escalade and ****** it with Red and black Rims after I saw how nice yours is....hope thats ok :Handshake:

haha its a clean little camera though so i understand.

and ahhh man i appreciate it. heck i may have the rims still so ill sell them to you. but seriously i just see a set of asantis on ebay oneday that were bright red and i was like hmm i think itd look nice and a little bit different from everything else so i went for it. im sure i wasnt the first but was one of the first around here.

make sure to do this cause it was my next plan and it was going to set it off.

33630870003_medium.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900