TPW of 1/3/2022 on 2022 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedInCo

Reaction score
I hope it comes on schedule, or sooner!

What options and packages are on the order? Was there anything you wanted to include but dropped due to constrains?

OP
OP
T

Tahoe210SA

Reaction score
Thank you for the well wishes. I wanted the lockable console but was told it was causing issues so they removed it and added the power sliding console. Figure it's not that big of a deal either way.

Here's what's coming:
Denali
3.0 Duramax
Midnight Blue Metallic
Teak/Light Shale interior
Denali Premium Package
Power Sliding Console
Rear Media System

Pro299

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell them to leave off the sliding console and save the cost. I have the lockable box and it was installed by the dealer and can be added at any time. No biggie, but it doesn't fit the sliding unit.

Skud

Reaction score
According to the order guide the sliding console is now standard on the Denali and required with the ultimate package.

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
Good that you found a dealer with actual allocation. Premium/tech package was on constraint past many months so that’s nice. I couldn’t factory order because of that but were able find my exact match on a lot. I have exact same spec as yours except it’s a 6.2L.
You are gonna love it! Metallic blue has different shades depending on how sun is angled.
Congrats!

OP
OP
T

Tahoe210SA

Reaction score
Good that you found a dealer with actual allocation. Premium/tech package was on constraint past many months so that’s nice. I couldn’t factory order because of that but were able find my exact match on a lot. I have exact same spec as yours except it’s a 6.2L.
You are gonna love it! Metallic blue has different shades depending on how sun is angled.
Congrats!
Thank you. We're so excited. Do you already have yours? I'm not going to lie, I'm a little hesitant on passing up the 6.2L but we'll be putting a lot of miles on this bad buy and I wanted to be thrifty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal