Touch screen touches itself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enzo354

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I have a 2012 escalade and the touch screen, once it is warm, constantly presses random spots on the screen and just moves around. I have found I can get around this by just turning the screen off and using the aux for music, but I would like to fix this. Screen is super clean, has anyone found a fix for this?

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd do a hard reboot and if that doesn't help. I'd swap it with a different aftermarket radio. Stay away from boss, dual and jensen.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a 2012 escalade and the touch screen, once it is warm, constantly presses random spots on the screen and just moves around. I have found I can get around this by just turning the screen off and using the aux for music, but I would like to fix this. Screen is super clean, has anyone found a fix for this?
you can search for the "secret menu" on the forum and maybe try to recalibrate the screen
the secret code has been posted before, it's out there you just have to find the post's

OP
OP
E

Enzo354

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tried a hard reboot a few weeks ago, I'll try and find the calibration. Seems more heat related and sun related than anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts