TOTM December!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
378115_312934248720493_100000117604963_1423052_1837723893_n.jpg

2drhoeon4s

If I can nominate another: Procomp, atomic also
Get some square bodies in here.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good golly that's a NICE 2 door :eek:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

...and x2 on the squares. It'd be cool if we could get some nice 73-91 burbs and blazers and jimmys on here!!! :)

"Big Blue"

Reaction score
but hey that is life and all any of us can do either way is nominate and vote for what we like. My style is different from Felix, Serge, Jacob, etc. and I vote for what I like and they vote for they want.

If you are not happy with TOTM then NOMINATE what you want and quit complaining.

Agree! Now back onto the topic of trucks to be nominated. Since I'm new, I don't really know of any trucks to nominate. So, I'll keep checking back and second someones nomination.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree! Now back onto the topic of trucks to be nominated. Since I'm new, I don't really know of any trucks to nominate. So, I'll keep checking back and second someones nomination.

Go through members photos section and look through at the rides. I do not know a lot of the newer people or what their trucks look like so my advice for them is to post up a member ride thread with quality pics and to post more on the forum. :Handshake:

"Big Blue"

Reaction score
Go through members photos section and look through at the rides. I do not know a lot of the newer people or what their trucks look like so my advice for them is to post up a member ride thread with quality pics and to post more on the forum. :Handshake:

Well that's pretty simple. Thanks, I'll work on one sometime. :)

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you thank you!!!

when it comes time for voting hopefully I can put up some more pics..

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can a mod delete all the trash out of here? I had to go through a few pages of pure crap that shouldn't be here. Keep the bitching in the chat thread or the chat box. One last remark, SARCASM....it happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada