Tires???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmbaseball44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys i was just wanting to get some input on tires!! i have a white '08 tahoe LT with stock 20" rims. wat tires and sized would yall prefer to look the best on this tahoe??? help would be greatly appreciated!!

pm80

Reaction score
Alot of people like the nitto terra grapplers. The Cooper zeon lt.'s are not a bad tire either. It depends on how aggressive of a tire that you want.

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had nothing but good luck with the Terra Grapplers. I have them on my wife's jeep and on my F150. I also had them on a Durango and a Ram. They do great in snow, ice, rain, and regular dry dirt. They are good in wet sand and light mud (3-4"). Never really had them in heavy mud or dry loose sand.

Reaction score
Or the nitto trail grapplers...those are pretty popular and that is what i am going to go with...

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
I have had nothing but good luck with the Terra Grapplers. I have them on my wife's jeep and on my F150. I also had them on a Durango and a Ram. They do great in snow, ice, rain, and regular dry dirt. They are good in wet sand and light mud (3-4"). Never really had them in heavy mud or dry loose sand.

+1

Great Traction in sand, snow, mud and rain. Not super noisy and look great!

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can also tell you that I got a 6" bolt stuck through the treads. As in sideways through the treads, when you looked at the tire you could see the head, then a rubber, then bolt, then rubber, etc. Pulled it out and put another 25k miles on the tires with no uneven wear or vibrations. That sold me on the Terra Grapplers.

OP
OP
T

tmbaseball44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how about the BFG AT's?? has anyone had any experience with them?? and if they look good on the tahoe??

Reaction score
Im running 305/55R20 BFG A/T's and I love them. They ride good and the perform really well off road. I really like the way they look and handle.

Attachments

• Driver SIDE BFG.jpg
    Driver SIDE BFG.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 36
  • NEW LIFT 4.jpg
    NEW LIFT 4.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 30
  • NEW LIFT 3.jpg
    NEW LIFT 3.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 31

pm80

Reaction score
I think alot of people like the BFG's, but the price of the nitto's verus the price of the bfg"s is pretty big. MY buddy got I think he said 65,000 out of his nitto's, but his friend with the BFG's got almost 80,000 miles. You just have to way cost verus what you like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59