tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STEALTH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im sure there are some threads out there about this but whats the biggest tire size i can fit on a stock suspension with cranked keys on the stock 16x8 wheels?

Dylan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the tire choice. The overall tire detentions may read X amount but are actually Y amount due to the depth of the tread. Most people run 33" - 33.5" tires to keep from rubbing. Like I said though even still some trimming may be needed depending on the aggression and depth of the tread.

OP
OP
STEALTH

STEALTH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the tire choice. The overall tire detentions may read X amount but are actually Y amount due to the depth of the tread. Most people run 33" - 33.5" tires to keep from rubbing. Like I said though even still some trimming may be needed depending on the aggression and depth of the tread.

thanks dylan

Chucktown Mako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 285/75/16s on stock, non cranked keys. Don't know what that calculates to. 33's?

Attachments

• Yukon.jpg
    Yukon.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 36

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
285/75 or 305/70. depends how much u wanna trim and what u call fitting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member