Third row seats in an '01 with barn doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shrek

Reaction score
I have a 2001 Tahoe with the barn doors and everywhere I looked (searched here couldnt find anything) said that retrofitting third row was IMPOSSIBLE. Not sure how true that is because I wrapped it up this morning. I scored a set of rear seats (tan, no leather, but free) and all the brackets. I just had to buy bolts. The holes were in the floor. Turned out great until I cut the carpet in the wrong spot and installed the trim backwards :emotions122: oh well you wont see it when the seats are out cause of the cargo mat. Enough talking, here are the pics

100_5328.jpg

Barn Doors

ambalamps.jpg

100_5331.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

100_5340.jpg

100_5344.jpg

100_5345.jpg

100_5346.jpg

Last edited:

Xowner

Reaction score
Awesome man, You can put brackets in ANY! tahoe glad you didnt listen to the other stupid people

OP
OP
Shrek

Shrek

Reaction score
Awesome man, You can put brackets in ANY! tahoe glad you didnt listen to the other stupid people

One thing I noticed was that the 02 bolts were larger than the 01, trip to the Depot and I was in business :rocking: