thehoe92 2003 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
exactly and everyone that gets in loves the suede!
I really wish that I wouldn't have gone crazy with the 10 yards I had and saved some pieces for paint but all suede is still cool :)

still need to do my headliner and then get myself some purple LED's for the interior!!
my buddy soldered up a UV LED to a cig lighter and gave it to me to see if I actually liked the brightness and color of them and I am REALLY excited to get the whole car done :D

and I love my Rockford Comps they sound great and get REALLY loud off such little power.. I recently adjusted my HPF down a little bit so now they are just perfect I've got my mirrors shaking off just 1 6.5

you'll be very happy with them and the price can't be beat for the quality :)

MileSwimmer4444

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yo, you gotta let us know how you redid your lights and front bumper man. you might have done it on SMD but im not sure...they look really quite perfect ha

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
haha wow this thread is old..
how about some update pictures :)

in preparation for my 6 15's I decided to rewire my speakers and run the wire a little neater and gut all the old wire
IMG_8923.jpg

HID 12k fogs to match the lows
IMG_8935.jpg

my overall goal, except on 26's ;)
IMG_8808copy.jpg

tried out a new purple and I've been getting mixed reviews between the anodized look and the pearl purple.. the Chevy emblem will stay this color I just need to get a new one because I sanded too much in the middle
IMG_8973.jpg

the new lip color
IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_8981.jpg

4 of the 6 arrived
IMG_9000.jpg

turn signals redone
IMG_9011.jpg

PowerBass 4k and C&D Technology's battery
IMG_9018.jpg

redid my tail lights with actual film tint and not spray on tint
probably going to redo those since it was my first time ever tinting a tail light and the grooves in the stock tail lights are tricky
they are a perfect darkness though.. I got my fix-it ticket for blacked out tail lights signed off with that tint on there which proves they are bright enough
IMG_9041.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Power Series components in the doors
IMG_9055.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Punch Series Mids in the kicks.. still need to call RF and get new tweeters since I blew the other 2
IMG_9056.jpg

and a couple videos :)
[yt]3FU7Px_KElU[/yt]

these next 3 videos were with my 6 15's box.. it did alright but my 4 15's box does way better all around and moves a lot more air
[yt]ayV-sEllaRY[/yt]

[yt]lr3tECf0YWE[/yt]

[yt]Ju8efw16-yY[/yt]

[yt]z4YdanemUCA[/yt]

[yt]jqTXMBY1OpY[/yt]

with the 4 15's box :)
[yt]TRCcQFS75cY[/yt]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper