The transformation of Yolonda aka Yoko (56K warning)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

twonsyuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm working on it. During all of this I've been in the process of moving to a new state. Can't wash it until this weekend. When I get her clean the pics will come. I promise.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

twonsyuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I finally have semi clean yoko pics. As soon as I get my hands on a PC I'll upload the pics!!

OP
OP
T

twonsyuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know I'm late but here she is. Finally got her a little clean and of course it's raining cats and dogs today! Lemme know what you guys think.

IMAG0153_edit_1447811808587.jpg

IMAG0151_edit_1447811690817.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
coulple questions: what are the specs on the heads? Are you leaving the chrome hood piece chrome or wrapping to black? How was demanding? I want to do it but I'm scared i'll be able to see the outline of the molding in the paint.

OP
OP
T

twonsyuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
coulple questions: what are the specs on the heads? Are you leaving the chrome hood piece chrome or wrapping to black? How was demanding? I want to do it but I'm scared i'll be able to see the outline of the molding in the paint.
Heads - mini d2s projectors and lights

Hood piece- yes, I plan on leaving it chrome. Kinda like being different.

Demolding - I wouldn't recommend without paint or not extensive knowledge of body work. Faded paint is hard to hide no matter what you do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet