The Tahoe GM should've made...Tahoe SS-Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwirvinChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man going with the trailblazer ss wheels as opposed to the silverado as wheels was a really good choice. That's my favorite ss conversion I've seen. Nice job

Mgyver1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edit:
The SS bumper cover is made by Street Scenes. Go to their website for install details etc but yes you can keep your fogs and they fit very nicely in the brake ducts (which are non functional on any GM SS unless you buy a plastic gutter kit and yeah it's a look thing not a performance thing bottom line)

GM made front air ducts for the front brakes which were installed on the '07 PPV. I have the part numbers saved on a different computer, but if you happen to see a police Tahoe equipped with the brake ducts and snag the VIN number and email it to GM parts they'll help you out.

And they looked like they were lined up very well to keep the front brakes cool.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn how did i miss this....

That thing is sweet! Very nice looking. Where did you get the bowties for the TBSS wheels? I have those same wheels for winter and would like to get some black bowties for the caps.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no OEM sport bumper. It's a modified escalade premium bumper. Very well executed at that, but you'll need to do some body mods to the bumper to get that to work. :)

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Love it

I know this post is old but I just wanted to say I LOVE THIS TAHOE. I really agree that this is the tahoe GM should of made. It looks fantastic the only thing I'd change the the chrome grille surrond other than that the truck is perfection!

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any close ups of the bumper cover? It looks like it just lays over the factory bumper since it doesn't even include the grille section.

I will say that your truck has me jealous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts