The Khan - 2005 Yukon Slt buiild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SteveB

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Z71 lower valance fit the Yukon bumper without any mods? The bumpers look the same for how the valance is.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Does the Z71 lower valance fit the Yukon bumper without any mods? The bumpers look the same for how the valance is.
I’m not sure if they do. I was wondering why a z71 was mentioned for a Yukon. I’ve never seen it done before :shrug:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if they do. I was wondering why a z71 was mentioned for a Yukon. I’ve never seen it done before :shrug:
Me neither but I don’t care for the Z71 lower balance, looks funky to me. Certainly wouldn’t look right on a Yukon imo. Sorry @Tonyrodz.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Should fit, bumpers are the same. I thought you liked being different Dave?
Me neither but I don’t care for the Z71 lower balance, looks funky to me. Certainly wouldn’t look right on a Yukon imo. Sorry @Tonyrodz.
Hey, everyone is different, that's what makes the world go 'round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts