The Just 2021's Pictures Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally picked up a new ‘21 Denali, Ultimate Package, 3.0L diesel, midnight blue metallic. Today was the first day I got to drive it more than a couple of miles. So far I’m loving the rear view camera, surround camera view, and adaptive cruise (much improved over my 2015 Yukon). View attachment 347683
You are going to love it... Get some mud flaps for it to keep the junk off the sides of your vehicle, change your oil at 3-4K the 1st time with the free dealer change and enjoy it!
So far we are very impressed...

OP
OP
tomgilk

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw yours earlier in the thread and it is nice! I hope I don't regret not going diesel but I really like the z71.
I must say, nice choice! Had mine for almost a year already (hard to believe) and I don't think you'll regret it. I still get pumped every time I get in and its always spotless inside and out.

TheAgency

Reaction score
I must say, nice choice! Had mine for almost a year already (hard to believe) and I don't think you'll regret it. I still get pumped every time I get in and its always spotless inside and out.
When you say "I still get pumped every time I get in", that is spot on for me! I've had vehicles I liked, but I'm wild about this truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore