That Makes 38 Now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what was the price and miles?

162K and they were asking thirteen and change.

James, you need to get a life.

I'm just happy to be alive Bill! Am helping my daughter hunt down a 6.2 NHT Sierra, so an extra search doesn't take up too much time.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
162K and they were asking thirteen and change.

I'm just happy to be alive Bill! Am helping my daughter hunt down a 6.2 NHT Sierra, so an extra search doesn't take up too much time.

James- I had my second vaccine shot 3/13 and had a bad reaction that night:chills fever aches...took about 4 days to get back to normal.

Went to Tampa Publix on Dale Mabry- my 90yr old mother also vaccinated..no reactions.

Glad your with us...

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James- I had my second vaccine shot 3/13 and had a bad reaction that night:chills fever aches...took about 4 days to get back to normal.

Went to Tampa Publix on Dale Mabry- my 90yr old mother also vaccinated..no reactions.

Glad your with us...

Good news glad you're ok. Doctor gave me a pass to get one but have to wait 90 days since first diagnosis. Doc said that there are two strains and the second is now making its rounds in Florida having come down from Canada. I'm immune from the first but not the second at present. My folks got their second shot and are doing fine. One had mild reaction for a day or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan