Texas lonestar 2012 meet!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just realized that the Texas Lone Star Throwdown in Conroe is going to be in Feb. 24-26. Anyone wants to go!?!? We could try to reserve a section and pre register for 30 bucks. I think FSC already has some ppl together, but we can always consolidate and get even a bigger group!? Any ideas please lemme know!!

I am planning on being there.

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my buddy owns a club/bar here in tyler and im sure since he is a chevy owner also he would allow us to do something there too. I ll have to get at him and see. if this could be an option...

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as everything works out I will see you guys there.

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
So how exactly does it work? You pay and get a parking spot? Can we all be together? I have never attended one of these so thats why I ask! Any info is appreciated!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am guessing I will be parking with the Negative Camber guys but they may say my shit is not good enough :emotions122:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take it like it is painted now Tim. Did your installer get the tanks in?

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Yates Well, it's getting painted because it's keyed. We losened all the bolts and its not fitting. We are going to take off the front bumper Monday. It has to come off anyway to get painted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660