Texas lonestar 2012 meet!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
So, I was thinking that we should get some people gathered up for a Texas Meet that could include not just Houston Area people, but any surrounding cities and counties. As far as a place to host it, I would be more than glad to provide the space at my shop or any place yall decide. A BBQ, with drinks, music and trucks would be nice, but any suggestions or comments, please dont hesitate to share your ideas!!!

Lets make it happen ladies and gents!!

-Fernando

TTZ06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bring on BBQ......and beer......but will settle for BBQ. Hell Ill even help cook..

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
We can do it closer to spring time, or whatever yall think is ideal. And the meet would be in Houston area, not Dallas!! lol

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Hey guys, just realized that the Texas Lone Star Throwdown in Conroe is going to be in Feb. 24-26. Anyone wants to go!?!? We could try to reserve a section and pre register for 30 bucks. I think FSC already has some ppl together, but we can always consolidate and get even a bigger group!? Any ideas please lemme know!!