Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone must have slept at a Holiday Inn Express...... :eek:

Gluten : ONLY bad if you are allergic to it. Very good for everyone else.
Saccharin : was NEVER A BAD sugar substitute.
Coconut Oil : was never bad for you ( It is actually VERY good for you. - Extremists got it banned from our wonderful popcorn at movie theaters .... Which made the popcorn really tasty )

Miami Beach is supposed to be completely under water NOW, as per Al Gore's claim 18 years ago.

Cybertruck should have never been made as truck.... Could have been an SUV......

I miss the TV show, "24"..... :gr_guns:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Coconut Oil : was never bad for you ( It is actually VERY good for you. - Extremists got it banned from our wonderful popcorn at movie theaters .... Which made the popcorn really tasty )

Miami Beach is supposed to be completely under water NOW, as per Al Gore's claim 18 years ago.

Cybertruck should have never been made as truck.... Could have been an SUV......

Who needs a substitute for sugar?! Don't want refined? I get that. Use raw, cane, brown, or honey for crying out loud. Get your lab outta my kitchen!

Gonna cry myself to sleep now that you reminded me about 24. Dammit.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not me. I’m actually linking to science journals. :)

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. No. Amazingly taking my first trip to London in a couple months. Somehow it’s escaped me thus far.

Thought you'd be traveling with Michael Moore to Pyongyang and Beijing first.

Hey, when you get to Paris, take a photo in front of 2 Place du Colonel Fabien, 75019 Paris, France for us. ;)

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not super excited but we gotta take the kids somewhere that isn’t tropical for once. NYC next month then London and Paris in a few months.

gunna be fit to be tied if I can’t git a giant Dr Pepper in NYC!!!!

England is a good first out of country trip for kids. We’re doing the same, but gonna ad Italy too, home of kids favorite foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

007matman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't worry.. they'll make them ecologically responsible and just bury them in the desert. You know.. In flyover country.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts