Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, did you see that? Indestructible body, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, faster than most Ferrari’s, 500 mile range.

It towed that Ford F-150 backwards, uphill like the Ford was a toy. I predict their next iteration will include a 3rd row and enclosed back to compete with Suburban, eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just don't count on the unbreakable windows since they all broke in the live test!

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

That’s true but that is how bullet proof glass reacts. Any other car, the window would have shattered and blown out completely. With that Tesla, the metal ball bounced back, and only created “bullet proof like” indentations. The rest of the glass remained intact. Pretty incredible

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s nice to see the designers of the Pontiac Aztec finally found work

Yeah, that thing is ugly, saw it on TFL Truck this morning. Reveal was all decked out like a rave, so nobody would remember how awful it looks.

We all know electric motors can outperform a conventional powertrain for a time anyway. Let's see how far that pickup can tow a 7,500 trailer over the Eisenhower Tunnel and how long it takes them to travel 1,000 miles versus a 2020 Chevy 1500 pickup with the same trailer. My guess is that the family in the Chevy will be at their campsite for three days before the poor saps in the Tesla show up.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved seeing that indestructible body, and pretty strong glass; exactly what you need for a Mars rover. BUT, how would that perform in a crash with real people inside? There is no crumple zone! The glass is not safety glass that breaks apart. Thats what I was thinking about...

I’m sure they’ve thought of it, but those are the details that I want to know.

Last edited:

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They made it so damn ugly on purpose..... free press. If it was a nice/normal looking truck itd have a fraction of the attention it's getting, and would be "just another electric vehicle"

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved seeing that indestructible body, and pretty strong glass; exactly what you need for a Mars rover. BUT, how would that perform in a crash with real people inside? There is no crumple zone! The glass is not safety glass that breaks apart. Thats what I was thinking about...

I’m sure they’ve thought of it, but those are the details that I want to know.

ehh you'll just burn alive inside with the battery fire that can't be put out with water, just buy good insurance so the loved ones that weren't trapped inside with you will be taken care of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts