Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They made it so damn ugly on purpose..... free press. If it was a nice/normal looking truck itd have a fraction of the attention it's getting, and would be "just another electric vehicle"
still looks better then the pontiac aztek.. should have at lest put a 5.3L LS4 FWD

the glass is just laminated glass which has been on newer cars for a while so stupid people who roll over their SUV don't get ejected cuz they don't know how to drive

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool that it has range and apparently has a towing capacity to some degree.

Just no range while towing!

Tesla X uses 17% of its battery charge to do the Ike Gauntlet in 8 miles:

Check out Part 1 on level ground too.

So I reckon that folks in these things would have to make a day of it to cross the Eisenhower Tunnel and hang out in the travel trailer while the EV charges all day. A few hours on the road and a 1/2 day of charging...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just no range while towing!

Tesla X uses 17% of its battery charge to do the Ike Gauntlet in 8 miles:

Check out Part 1 on level ground too.

So I reckon that folks in these things would have to make a day of it to cross the Eisenhower Tunnel and hang out in the travel trailer while the EV charges all day. A few hours on the road and a 1/2 day of charging...
yeah, that'd be no bueno for sure. Gotta have range whether loaded or unloaded. Can't be in the middle of the job and then have to stop to recharge your battery. It's hard to do manly stuff when you gotta charge your batteries part way through said manly stuff LOL :Sumo:

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did LOL when I saw it tow that F150, backwards, uphill.

I read they wanted it to look like the stealth bomber. It kind of does, not sure if that’s good or bad...definitely different (I’m being polite).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone complains that everything looks the same and when someone does something different everyone crushes them.

That said, the fundamental function of a pickup is practicality and functionality, this has neither.

I'm still unconvinced that this isn't a troll job to get publicity and that the real truck will be revealed down the line with the same underpinnings and impressive specs but a more realistic design.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone complains that everything looks the same and when someone does something different everyone crushes them.

That said, the fundamental function of a pickup is practicality and functionality, this has neither.

I'm still unconvinced that this isn't a troll job to get publicity and that the real truck will be revealed down the line with the same underpinnings and impressive specs but a more realistic design.
ya I like that it's different but certainly not what I envisioned from blade runner
another part of being "different" is it's going to cost you a buttload to have it worked on and get parts even if it is cheap out the gate, I have read that getting a Tesla repaired takes a extended period of downtime for parts to arrive and to have it fixed by a tesla technician

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aye_rod