Tech 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 10 days ago I bought a Tech 2 clone from the highest rated Chinese seller I could find on Ebay. The estimate for shipment was an arrival April 2nd.

I knew there have been some glitches at the ports in China, largely due to the Chinese just screwing with us, I think, so the long lead time didn't surprise me.

I just got a text that my Tech 2 will be here Thursday, yea!

Talk about under promising and over delivering. So far so good with this guy. :)

Got to go, I need to keep watching those factory training videos...

Reaction score
When I ordered mine from Chinacardiags a couple years ago, shipping was estimated to be like a month and it only took about 1.5 weeks, via DHL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
About 10 days ago I bought a Tech 2 clone from the highest rated Chinese seller I could find on Ebay. The estimate for shipment was an arrival April 2nd.

I knew there have been some glitches at the ports in China, largely due to the Chinese just screwing with us, I think, so the long lead time didn't surprise me.

I just got a text that my Tech 2 will be here Thursday, yea!

Talk about under promising and over delivering. So far so good with this guy. :)

Got to go, I need to keep watching those factory training videos...
Have any links on those vids?

OP
OP
W

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any links on those vids?

Here is one of the GM intro vids I just grabbed on YouTube. There are a lot of genuine GM Tech 2 training videos out there. I always skip the corny intro's as it gives me bad flash backs on every corporate training class I ever attended. :sleepy:

OP
OP
W

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is one from the Oldsmobile division...

Very inspiring intro music. :)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Here is one of the GM intro vids I just grabbed on YouTube. There are a lot of genuine GM Tech 2 training videos out there. I always skip the corny intro's as it gives me bad flash backs on every corporate training class I ever attended. :sleepy:

Here is one from the Oldsmobile division...

Very inspiring intro music. :)

Thx for the links.

OP
OP
W

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait ... there's a highly rated Chinese seller!!???
Next you'll be telling me that hens have teeth. :)

Well, there is a difference between highest and highly...

Let’s just say, I did the best I could. ;)

OP
OP
W

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an update, my Tech 2 should be here today. It started out as April delivery, then upgraded to March 4th, actual delivery today. All I can conclude is they have no idea when it will actually arrive, so they just go conservative on the shipping time.

Looking forward to getting my hands on it. I hope the unit works as well as the shipping times... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989