Tahoe clips with bolt ons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! How much difference did you notice with the smaller pulley? I ordered mine along with the same 10 lb pulley. I can't wait for it to get here, especially after watching your vids. Are you still running the stock cam?

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping by next weekend. I talked to them (Magnason) yesterday and they said it usually takes about a week to get the order processed and the programmer programmed and everything shipped. Then there's the shipping time...UPS Ground 3-5 day.
I'm going to have to override my BB tune until I make it out to San Antonio next month to have Justin re-flash the pcm for the s/c and cam.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I'm hoping by next weekend. I talked to them (Magnason) yesterday and they said it usually takes about a week to get the order processed and the programmer programmed and everything shipped. Then there's the shipping time...UPS Ground 3-5 day.
I'm going to have to override my BB tune until I make it out to San Antonio next month to have Justin re-flash the pcm for the s/c and cam.

awesome. you have to post some vids once its all installed.

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome. you have to post some vids once its all installed.
I'll definitely have a couple vids up. I have a Canon HD camcorder with built-in HHD and have only used it a couple times. Talk about badass picture quality... The s/c will give me a good reason to pull it out again:D

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll definitely have a couple vids up. I have a Canon HD camcorder with built-in HHD and have only used it a couple times. Talk about badass picture quality... The s/c will give me a good reason to pull it out again:D

Man JK can't wait to see it done! You gonna have it run on the Dyno?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice! How much difference did you notice with the smaller pulley? I ordered mine along with the same 10 lb pulley. I can't wait for it to get here, especially after watching your vids. Are you still running the stock cam?

With the 3.4" pulley I was only ~5-6lbs of boost, so it essentially doubled with the 2.9" at 10lbs boost.

As for the cam, I installed a CompCam 206/212 115LSA, works great with the blower and for a DD. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33