Tahoe 2022 order - delays?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
So they claim I’m about to be ordered. Does that mean that my Denali with Ultimate Package will not have forward and reverse park assist (till Fall), no center power console, and two way lumbar front seats? I see that’s the things missing on some in transit I spotted on their inventory web site.

Last edited:

SerialNo1

Reaction score
So they claim I’m about to be ordered. Does that mean that my Denali with Ultimate Package will not have forward and reverse park assist (till Fall), no center console (how do you not have a center console?), and two way lumbar front seats? I see that’s the things missing on some in transit I spotted on their inventory web site.
The ultimate package isn't even being made anymore so not sure how they say yours is about to be ordered. Either way it will not have parking sensors and no sliding center console right now either. Two way lumbar is going to be permanent as they can't retro fit that.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully your dealer changed the order to a Reserve Pkg. Or you are dead in the water

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
The dealer told me the power console was off constraint?

Last edited:

krisbearkat04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered in November, and my vehicle is still not in production. I received a message from the dealership a few weeks ago that production was being held up because of some of the options I added, specifically the sunroof. Has anyone heard this? I feel like I keep getting the runaround from the dealership.

kernss

Reaction score
I haven’t seen the sunroof on constraint.

we placed our order RST, LM2, Lux package and sunroof on: 03/17/2022
order accepted: 04/28/2022
TPW: 05/23/2022

im more inclined to believe your dealer doesn’t have an allocation.

2022TahoeRST

Reaction score
I ordered in November, and my vehicle is still not in production. I received a message from the dealership a few weeks ago that production was being held up because of some of the options I added, specifically the sunroof. Has anyone heard this? I feel like I keep getting the runaround from the dealership.
I ordered on the opening of ‘22 orders on 10/08/21. I ordered an RST with SPP (6.2L mag ride) sunroof, sliding console, luxury package. It was finally accepted 2 weeks ago. And the TPW was this week….5/16/22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo