Supercruise Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gregtay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

New 2023 Yukon Denali that is equipped with SC and just today I noticed that the SC wasn't working. It was working before because I had used it but haven't had a chance until today to try it again. Not sure what is going on, the adaptive cruise is working fine but not the SC. Any thoughts on this, not sure what to try before I take it to the dealer. The highways that I was driving were all labeld on the SC map as good to go. The thing only has 1100 miles and I haven't even driven that much, thanks for any suggestions,

I think the SC system/database was having issues last week. I use it every day... but it was unavailable (on road that it should be available on) mid last week, seemed to not work for ~2 days, then on Friday it was back and working. This happens from time to time. Sometimes you can drive a highway in the morning, and it works, and later that afternoon you get the "no road info" message. It's not as common of an issue as it was 18 months ago, but still happens (and still frustrating).

gman2890

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, my brand new Yukon Ultimate has been at the dealer for two weeks now and they cannot figure out how to fix the SC. Apparently GM is dispatching a tech to the dealership to try to figure it out. I'm pretty pissed off at this point.

ChinaDawn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, when I try to enable SC I get the message "SuperCruise is not available no road information". I have AC engaged but still no SC,
I’m having the exact same issue and only have 1800 miles on my ‘23 Yukon XL Denali. Any tips would be welcomed- I can’t get into the shop for a couple weeks!

OP
OP
zbad55

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m having the exact same issue and only have 1800 miles on my ‘23 Yukon XL Denali. Any tips would be welcomed- I can’t get into the shop for a couple weeks!
My issue happened to be a corrupt map module, the only way to know for sure is the dealer will have to trouble shoot the system.

KiwiUS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Having the same issue. Super Cruise is not available. Took it to the dealership and they told me they don't know and I should call OnStar, called OnStar and they said to go to the dealership. Any other updates on what could be causing this. Its bit frustrating you drop around 100k on a vehicle and they can't figure out the issue.

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you sure that you are on a road that has supercruise available? It is only big main roads that it works on. mostly freeways..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout