Sunroof fabric wind deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there away to modify it and get rid of the fabric and replace it with a proper wind deflector? My after market Wabasto sunroof I had installed on my Mazda is 10x better deflecting the wind noise then the GMC OEM sunroof cloth one. Talking about dropping the ball! I may take it to the place that installed my Wabastco sunroof and see if they can modify it.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's by far THE loudest wind noise with the roof open than ANY other vehicle I've ever driven. A true and bold statement. I've driven countless numbers of cars in my profession too...

nemloc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I must be the heretic because I moved from a 'proper' wind deflector to this fishnet and I totally love it. I found the wind deflector an odd piece that never looked right and would always collect debris and grime through the winter months which was super hard to clean over the years.

zrgavin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone addressed this noisy bug screen? I have a 2007 Suburban and I love having the sunroof open. However, on my 2015 Yukon XL the noise is terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lighterknot