Sun visor mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave76

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea were to get replacment mirror doors from, When i bought my truck it had a dead battery and the old owner said it had a short thats why the batt is dead. Well when I got home and looked for the obvious I seen the mirror doors were broken and the lights were on, I was like duur. Anyway anyone know of any replacements, I got the wires disconnected right now, so the lights are useless.

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never seen them aftermarket but haven't checked with a dealer.

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I'm going to sub this thread! I've been looking for two as well (tan.) My yukon came complete with two of 'em with broken tabs in the glove box. ;)

OP
OP
D

dave76

Reaction score
Yeah mine are tan too. Mostly on ebay they have entire mirrior assembly. I'm very close to getting everything on this truck in top shape. Just need some stock speakers to replace the blowen ones the PO blew.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i grabbed one out of my yukon when this girl freaked out in the passenger and broke it.
fit is perfect, just be careful with the mirror

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n