Suburban Z71 Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Noely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All
I have a 2008 Suburban with the Z71 option. Someone banged into the left corner of my rear bumper recently and I want to replace it without the insurance company. Is the Z71 and LTZ the same bumper cover as I have the back up sensors. The Z71 bumper tucks the bumper behind the fender flairs. Are the flairs notched or trimmed? I imagine the Tahoe will be to short.
Thanks for any help.

bobsburban

Reaction score
Not sure how much you can tell from this image but here's a bit of an LTZ bumper on a 2011. Looks like the LTZ bumper tucks under the flares instead of behind. And the LTZ has the sensors.

Hope this view helps.

Burb 1.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All
I have a 2008 Suburban with the Z71 option. Someone banged into the left corner of my rear bumper recently and I want to replace it without the insurance company. Is the Z71 and LTZ the same bumper cover as I have the back up sensors. The Z71 bumper tucks the bumper behind the fender flairs. Are the flairs notched or trimmed? I imagine the Tahoe will be to short.
Thanks for any help.

On Monday, give the last eight of your VIN to Rene, @915_Tahoe and he will confirm the right part number for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu