Submitted my Tahoe Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With my current 2010 Tahoe LTZ (below) at almost at 300k miles and having recently spent $6,000+ on keeping her safe to drive I broke down and ordered a new Tahoe. I was very disappointed in the interior color options as I wanted a lighter interior color. In order to get a lighter interior I had to order the LT model to get the Gideon/Very Dark Earth interior. Interesting that the High Country, RSI, and Z71 packages did not offer that option. I debated between White and the Empire Beige Metallic and ended up with the Empire Beige Metallic. I ordered the Luxury and trailering package to make it as close to my current Tahoe as I could as I pull boats and other toys. Now I do the 6 ~ 9 month wait and guess if it comes in as a '22 or a '23. I actually really like my 2010 Tahoe and it's been the perfect vehicle for me so the new Tahoe will have some big shoes to fill.

If anyone has the Empire Beige Metallic exterior with the Gideon/Very Dark Earth interior color combination and can post some photos I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• Tahoe in the Wild.jpg
    Tahoe in the Wild.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 3

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I recently saw the Empire Beige in person and it's a MUCH nicer color than the color rendering on Chevy's build & price tool. The LT trim should be a pretty close match to what you're use to on the '10 LTZ. Unless your dealer has an open allocation they are submitting you order with, it will likely move to a '23 model. Someone posted on here recently that the switch to '23 happens in mid May.

OP
OP
B

BigR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good news all around, took a leap of faith with the colors. My dealer did have an open allocation and they were eager to process my order. I guess we'll see what happens. As long as I have a new vehicle by winter I'll be happy.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

BigR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, the color looks similar to my current Tahoe. I guess I should have looked at the Z71 option a little more carefully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut