strange message............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...I dont feel so lame now for checking every 5 minutes to see if it was up yet lol..seriously...I was starting to go insane...all of a sudden, I found myself in full tactical gear getting ready to rush the US MINT...well...now that TYF is back up...Im not feeling the need to do something so radical lol...I can relax now :)

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
ok...I dont feel so lame now for checking every 5 minutes to see if it was up yet lol..seriously...I was starting to go insane...all of a sudden, I found myself in full tactical gear getting ready to rush the US MINT...well...now that TYF is back up...Im not feeling the need to do something so radical lol...I can relax now :)

Haha.. we are all seriously TYF crack addicts. Too funny.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IF GMFS is down chances are TYF will be too and vice versa because they are both owned by shaggy and on the same server. I didn't get that error but I've been at work all day.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah a good suggestion when something does not work here is head over to GM Full Size and see if its working, if it is its probably just a update or something like Tast said.

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i had nothing to do at work i talked to one aircraft today most of the time i just sit on here hahahah tax dollars hard at work

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coopiesb...you talked to one aircraft today?...uhh...was it a very long conversation?...and did you get offended and walk away? or did the air craft fire up its afterburners and turn its back on you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts