strada wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have experience with this company? I'm interested on hearing feedback on the quality of their wheels. they are affordably priced which caught my attention but I hoping their quality matches those of Factory Repros.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Their quality is just as much as it is with companies like Velocity, U2, Pinnacle, etc.
Basically, they are alright, but more prone to finish and structural issues though.
I carry factory reps, but I can tell you they are notorious for finish issues. Even more so than cheaper aftermarket non-rep wheels. To answer your question though, they are comparable to factory wheels.

OP
OP
S

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their quality is just as much as it is with companies like Velocity, U2, Pinnacle, etc.
Basically, they are alright, but more prone to finish and structural issues though.
I carry factory reps, but I can tell you they are notorious for finish issues. Even more so than cheaper aftermarket non-rep wheels. To answer your question though, they are comparable to factory wheels.

you mean factory rep wheels or OEM? OEM seem to be pretty good qaulity.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I mean factory rep wheels. The oem look alike wheels.
The OE wheels are good quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n