Stock Rear Bowtie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mowrer7

Reaction score
Where can I find one? Been looking on the bay, with no luck. I painted my front and wanted to match the rear but I broke the gold piece and scratched up the chrome underneath. For right now I just painted where the gold piece sat, but not so sure that will last long.

P.S. I refuse to order from gmpartsdirect, never order from them again!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I find one? Been looking on the bay, with no luck. I painted my front and wanted to match the rear but I broke the gold piece and scratched up the chrome underneath. For right now I just painted where the gold piece sat, but not so sure that will last long.

What color is your car? I painted my rear bow tie GM Summit White but you could always repaint it. i'll sell it to you if you are interested. PM me or email me - [email protected]

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had professional paint guy do it with GM paint. Here is what it looks like:

latest4.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Sport Red. Did you separate and paint the inside or did you just paint the outside?

Hmm i'm not sure actually.. I didn't do it myself.

OP
OP
mowrer7

mowrer7

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'll let you know if I cant find a stock one. Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Sweet looking Hoe, by the way!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Sure no prob! I'm replacing my whole Tahoe applique and bowtie with just the Yukon applique so I'm parting out my old stock stuff.

Thanks!

strongz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Mowrer- I replaced my rear appliqué with the Yukon one. If you still want the stock gold bowtie, PM me as I have mine for sale. Off a 2010 Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA