Still confused on the Connected Services Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

callmebob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My RST just came in. I haven't had any time to do anything because the rear bumper had a chip in it from the transport and it went into the paint shop immediately, but I pick it up tomorrow. The dealer set up my account and for the services that go with the truck and I put the My Chevy app on my phone and went ahead and signed in. The app said I get Wi-Fi, Remote Start, etc. free until then end of April 2023.

I started looking at the plans that are available and I thought that the $25 Connected Plan would give me Remote Start, unlock etc from the app as well as Wi-Fi, which I don't need as I have unlimited anyway. But it appears that I will need a $15 plan for the app features to work after the year trial. What I don't know is will I need the $25 Wi-Fi plan as well for the car to be connected for the app features to work? It doesn't seem clear at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881