Steering Wheel Click

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tlockhart

Reaction score
2021 Yukon Denali here - I noticed that if I turn the wheel a lot I get some faint clicks at certain points. Anyone else experiencing this? Just need to know if its normal or not. It only happens when I'm turning the wheel a lot, like backing out or turning around.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a problem like that in my 19 Tahoe. They replace a spring in the steering column but eventually replaced the column

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my 00 did that once it was just some plastic trim hitting inside somewhere had the dealer fix it, it's one of those annoying things......

ckikano

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi i have the same problem in my yukon 2022 and I took it to the dealer, they told me its a normal sound!!! Did you manage to find the cause and resolve the problem?

like2detail

Reaction score
2021 Yukon Denali here - I noticed that if I turn the wheel a lot I get some faint clicks at certain points. Anyone else experiencing this? Just need to know if its normal or not. It only happens when I'm turning the wheel a lot, like backing out or turning around.
I hear it in mine too. It's pretty quiet though, only really notice it when I'm turning out of my driveway with no radio on. Sometimes in a parking lot if it's quiet in the vehicle. If it gets any worse I may bring it up at the dealer but it's not as annoying as all the rattles and creaking from the plastic in the console area lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442