spring iscolators???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goozdenali

Banned - Bad dealings with members
Reaction score
Hey gonna be installing my 3/5 kit on friday, just wondering what they were and if I remove them will I get a lower drop?

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
My Bell Tech kit instructions said to leave them in place... but I wanted slightly more drop in the rear, and removal of the isolators was the trick. I don't know that your isolators will differ much from mine, which are about 1/3 of an inch each when not compressed.... and probably yielded 1/2 inch of additional drop. Here's a pic of mine... they are the four round pieces sitting between the bump stops.

DSC04219.jpg

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Yank'em, you'll get about 1/2-ish more drop. While you are down there you should do the free travel mod and cut your bump stop brackets off all together. You can do it in 10-20 min with a swazall and like 5-10 with a plasma cutter. It makes all the difference, the ride is as good as stock if not better......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo