Spring is almost here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time to get out and data log!

If you have any questions about the tunes we offer, for example, our Scan Cable Tune, or the AutoCal, please let us know!

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to get out and data log!

If you have any questions about the tunes we offer, for example, our Scan Cable Tune, or the AutoCal, please let us know!

Posting here so I can find it again. I'll have a list of questions soon, most of which are probably applicable to many others' trucks. Looking forward to (finally) working with you!

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can any 2015-2017 model year of Yukon and/or Tahoe be tuned?
Absolutely, we would tune those vehicle years via our AutoCal. It will allow us to see your vehicle data, and provide your custom tunes via email. Give us a call 877-809-4070, we would be happy to help.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, we are happy to help.

Hey! Soooo, I'm finally ready to move forward with getting the tuning stuff going. I filled out the form in your "Contact Us" link last Tuesday (5/26) but haven't heard back yet. I've heard it can take a week or so for a response and I'm pretty patient with these things, especially with all that's going on. Just wanted to make sure I'm barking up the right tree.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey! Soooo, I'm finally ready to move forward with getting the tuning stuff going. I filled out the form in your "Contact Us" link last Tuesday (5/26) but haven't heard back yet. I've heard it can take a week or so for a response and I'm pretty patient with these things, especially with all that's going on. Just wanted to make sure I'm barking up the right tree.
If it is more technical in nature, Justin the tuner has to answer it, and he does it in the order received. I will check on the email and message you back any info I can give.

Unless you sent it from an AOL email address, for some reason our contact us form does not work with an AOL email address.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is more technical in nature, Justin the tuner has to answer it, and he does it in the order received. I will check on the email and message you back any info I can give.

Unless you sent it from an AOL email address, for some reason our contact us form does not work with an AOL email address.

It's about how to proceed but more heavy with technical questions. I'd appreciate any estimate as to where I stand in line if at all possible. Again- I'm not trying to be one of 'those guys'. I understand that y'all are busy and there's a lot going on in the country that likely affects your business. There's also @Rocket Man and @Sam Harris and probably other dead weights from TYF dragging y'all down. :p

I didn't send it from an AOL address (didn't know that still existed!). I just filled out the form in your "Contact Us" link. I think the reply email I entered was my gmail address.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's about how to proceed but more heavy with technical questions. I'd appreciate any estimate as to where I stand in line if at all possible. Again- I'm not trying to be one of 'those guys'. I understand that y'all are busy and there's a lot going on in the country that likely affects your business. There's also @Rocket Man and @Sam Harris and probably other dead weights from TYF dragging y'all down. :p

I didn't send it from an AOL address (didn't know that still existed!). I just filled out the form in your "Contact Us" link. I think the reply email I entered was my gmail address.
We love TahoeYukon you guys are always great, we appreciate everything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011