spindle install cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jee123

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys...doing the bilstien hds today...also great links on the install!

OP
OP
jee123

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put the hd's on..turns out my struts were shot..no wonder my truck rode like tihs..the shocks are a good upgrade not bouncy at alll..very nice

OP
OP
jee123

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
modded is right about 350 with two or three day shipping from tirerack.com..picked the rack cuz they had the faster shipping for like 18$ more..man i am happy with them...my truck stops better and just glides again like it when it was a young pup...plus my front is higher so its more level..ordered them mon. got them yesterday..not bad..knock em off con..modded thanks for all the useful info..major props

Last edited:
OP
OP
jee123

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to tirerack type in your truck in suspension and they will have em depends on autoride our not i think

RANCID22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mcgaughy spindle issue

anybody know how to get the damn bottom balljoint off tie rod and top ball joint no issues ******** bottom is being a *****

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What exactly is the issue? Having problem getting the nuts off? If you have the nuts off, just wack the spindle with a hammer a few times, it should break it free.

Oh yea... do you have the entire front end lifted up? If just have one side jacked up, this will make is impossible I think, as it will add pressure to the tire rod.

Last edited:

jt321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is changing spindles on an AWD more difficult then a 2wd?