Special Announcement til end of Feb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob @ GGD

Reaction score
A lot of members on boards I am a vendor requested I continue $5 flat shipping for rest of month. This is my way of saying thank you for their continued patronage.

$5 flat rate shipping continued through end of February

Additionally, I have updated the Free gifts to allow members to test products that I feel are exceptional but sometimes overlooked.

New Free Specials when ordering over $100, $200, and $350

Free shipping for orders over $150 still applies.

Thanks!

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little off topic here, but what would it take to fix this little present that some ******* gave me. :mad:

1115091642.jpg

OP
OP
R

Rob @ GGD

Reaction score
Looks pretty deep but without being able to touch it or put my scope on it, it is tough to tell. Do you have a polisher? If so, you could try a semi-aggressive polish and finish polish to see how it turns out. If no polisher, you could attempt by hand with some Lake Country Hand Detailing Pads and some Megs or Poorboy's Polishes.

Does your finger nail catch on it? If so, it could be too deep to polish out.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'll check with my fingernail and lyk. Also do u carry any good microfiber brushes? Looking for one so I don't have to use a hand mitt.

OP
OP
R

Rob @ GGD

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'll check with my fingernail and lyk. Also do u carry any good microfiber brushes? Looking for one so I don't have to use a hand mitt.

No prob. Funny you ask. I just ordered some for the new season. Once they arrive, along with the other new items, I will post up a list with links and prices.