SOLD - FIA Tweed Seat Covers - NBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a set of FIA tweed front seat covers in taupe that need to find a home. I had them on my ’04 LT Tahoe for a year or so and they’re in good shape, no rips, tears, stains, etc. However, I’ve decided it’s time to replace the leather factory seat cover so these are no longer needed. They were $180 new.

They look like these: https://www.amazon.com/OE38-15-TAUPE-Custom-Front-Bucket/dp/B0007WFGVO but are made for the buckets (with flip down armrests) and console, not the jump seat. So there are two seat covers, two seatback covers, two armrest covers, and two solid color headrest covers.

$25 & buyer pays shipping, Paypal only. They fit in a USPS Priority Mail large flat rate box, so shipping that way would be $20 max.

OP
OP
Fless

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought I did, but must have purged them a while ago. They would look pretty much like the Amazon pic, without the jump seat.

OP
OP
Fless

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, no signs of wear. I had them on for maybe 6 months and it's not my DD. I can lay them out and take a few pics, but will need daylight to get decent ones. Be a day or so.

OP
OP
Fless

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some pics; hope it doesn't take forever for them to load, with the server being lethargic tonight. Colors might look a little weird in the fake lighting but they're not discolored at all. Wrinkes are from me packing them in a box.

Driver's set:

Driver set_resized.jpg

Driver's seat, front and back with pad (all four bottoms and backs have similar padding):

Driver seat_resized.jpg
Driver seat pad_resized.jpg

Passenger set:

Passenger set_resized.jpg

OP
OP
Fless

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
SOLD. Thanks for looking!