Snagged the cleanest 07-14 Yukon I've ever seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bex914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 02 Yukon Xl had been on it's way out for a while. The transmission had been slowly developing issues with flairing on shifts. It also had existing issues I didn't care to fix so it came time to look for a new vehicle.

Initially I was looking for a newer impala or lacrosse due to 3 kids in car seats and wanting a car. However I couldn't pass up this yukon when it came in. 2010 yukon SLT 5.3L 4wd with 72k miles. It was a GM corporate vehicle for 3 years and 34k miles then owned by an older couple for 7 years and 38k miles. They took immaculate care of it and did every service recommended. Its loaded with black leather interior, Bose and sunroof. It also has 2nd row bench which I wanted so all three kids are in teaching distance. Its spotless inside and out, refused to let the detail department touch it when I got it . Also managed to snag a set of take-off wheels and tires from a 0 mile 2019 Silverado with Michelin primacy Ltx tires. Only issue is I gotta swap TPMS sensors due to frequency change.

Had AFM disabled within 24 hours of purchase.

Future plans for now are small lowering kit(maybe 1.5-2 inches), intake and exhaust for now then get it Dynotuned at Dynotune Motorsports here in Columbus. Most of all want to clean up these lazy shift and clean up the lazy throttle response.

Future plans as time goes on are a AFM delete via small cam and lifters. Don't want to go deal with anything needing a new torque converter, and headers,
aiTKDHP.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice find on your well maintained 2010 Yukon! Looks brand new. You got the perfect color combo.

I wanted Black leather when I was looking for my Tahoe but could not make a deal on the two I found so ended up the Coca Dune which is okay.

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good find! Looks really nice from the outside. Post more pics when you get a chance.

Reaction score
Good find!

My 2011's dash wasn't cracked at all, but the tab in the middle near the light sensor that the defroster vent strip pops into and helps support it was broke and the dash had a little bounce there.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Congrats, I love it when that happens. Enjoy you’re new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dash WAS mint, until about 3 months ago... I even had foam support under the areas that had the bounce. I have the typical one by the airbag, and now a new one started on the left of the instrument cluster. Surprising that the area around the center speaker is still 100% good. I am thinking of wrapping the dash in leather in the future, of course I'll fix the cracks first or just buy a shell and wrap that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods