Simple LED list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dakota8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife just got a lightly used (4,500 miles) 2018 Denali mint condition from an old lady who thought it was too big. I want to do an LED conversion on all the lights. LED’s seem to be simpler to install than HID. I am not very knowledgeable in this area and was wondering if I could get some help. From reading past posts 5000K is the color needed to match the DRL? I would like all LED’s to match color wise. It looks as if the low beam is led but high beam is not? Would anyone care to post which bulbs they installed for low/high beam, fog, reverse, license plate? I will post which bulbs I will install to hopefully help any novice Yukon owners. Thank you

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I documented all of my stock incandescent bulbs and their LED replacements from JDM Astar on this Forum for my '07 truck, but it won't be of much help to you for your '18 truck. You can visit the JDM Astar web site and see what LED conversions they recommend for your '18 truck.

I can tell you the I am much happier with the LEDs, than the original stock incandescent bulbs.

Perhaps, some other folks on this Forum can provide you with information specific to your '18 truck.

Good luck on your research and ultimate conversion to LEDs!

OP
OP
Dakota8

Dakota8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you - I will check out their website. I have been somewhat overwhelmed by which brands to use etc. I’ll probably go with whatever brand that seems the simplest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep