Shopping for a 11-14 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm in the market for a 2011"+ Tahoe LTZ and have narrowed it down to a few. There's one in particular that's a couple hours from my house I'm interested in. It's in kind of an odd ball situation from my findings, being that it's a 2010 model but it only has 34k miles on it. Asking price is $35.7K. Because of it's age and the fact that it's being sold by a non GM dealership, it's not a certified pre-owned and probably has no warranty. Initially I was only interested in CPO Tahoes so I could have some sort of warranty, but a majority of the ones in my price range (below $36K) have 60k or more miles. Am I nuts for even considering this Tahoe since it has no warranty? Also, it's been on the lot for over 60 days, how much should I be able to get off sticker? Anyone who recently bought a Tahoe LTZ want to chime in on how much they paid?

Erik G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23.5K for a loaded 2011 yukon SLT with cooled seats, captain chairs 2nd row, etc. 80K miles though. They were asking 25.5K, it sat on the lot for 2 days. Ford Dealer

Any dealership will sell you an aftermarket warranty. Go look on what's included and what's not. Most have a cancellation clause - meaning you pay like $1500 for 3 years, you can cancel and get that money back, but at a reduced rate of course.

Good Luck - honestly, with those low miles, I don't think you will have any problems. These are pretty dependable trucks. Batteries, alternators, water pumps, front wheel bearings will likely be your only problems - all common from 1999 to 2014 on the 4.8, 5.3, and 6.2's

DjJayFrree

DJ to the Stars
Reaction score
I bought my 2012 Yukon SLT Every option except NAV for $26,000 was on the lot for $35,500 69k miles but got them to CPO it for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris709