shale /cocoa , looking for a floor liner that matches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FishingDave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Which floor liner matches the shale carpet in a 2015 Denali ? wife wants to match.

any pics would help!!

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you look at the GMC website under accessories. Should be color matched to your interior.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which floor liner matches the shale carpet in a 2015 Denali ? wife wants to match.

any pics would help!!

I have the same color interior, and Weathertech sent me 3 different samples to help me decide. Any will work (other than grey) with both black and cocoa working off the accents of the dash, control panel, and the like. However their tan is not a perfect match, and frankly I am not sure any of the tans from other liner companies do either.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what color did you go with ??

Your welcome. I still have not decided on either the color or even which liner to choose. There are a couple of threads discussing which is better, cost, fit, etc. There are some pictures in it as I recall, so that might also help you on your quest.

OP
OP
FishingDave

FishingDave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same here the only pics i could find was of black. When you a set post some pics!!

ncpepperman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a cargo mat in Ivory from Lloyds for 2018 Denali. Ivory is lighter than the shale but picks up the color of the seats. Had to order another one as this one was cut crooked on the sides

VTHokieT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

any pics would help!!
What did you end up going with? I just got a '17 Denali with cocoa/shale and having same problem. Ordered Weathertechs and the color is super off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie